Save 40% or more on New York’s 6 best attractions with CityPASS. Shop Now!
Purchase New York CityPASS Click here.
Get the New York CityPASS, the best deal in the Big Apple. Your New York CityPASS saves you time and money as you skip long ticket queues for entry to six of New York’s premier attractions.
- Excellent value for money
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Skip the line
Each ticket booklet is packed with useful information, including hours of operation, transport and contact information, plus insider tips so you can get the most out of your visit to New York City. It’s all you need to see the best of the city that never sleeps!
Your New York CityPASS includes tickets to the following must-see attractions:
- Empire State Building Observatory
- American Museum of Natural History
- Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Option Ticket 1: Guggenheim Museum OR Top of the Rock admission
- Option Ticket 2: Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island OR a Circle Line Sightseeing Cruise
- Option Ticket 3: 9/11 Memorial & Museum OR Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
To receive your New York CityPASS ticket booklet, you must exchange your voucher at any one of the eight listed attractions in New York. Please note, the ticket booklet will not be sent out to you in advance.
Simply present your CityPASS booklet on your way into each attraction. The agent will remove that attraction’s ticket, and you’re in!
- Your New York CityPASS is valid for nine days from date of first use
- Voucher must be presented in exchange for CityPASS ticket booklets, within 6 months of purchase date
- Unused CityPASS Ticket Booklet: If you have a previously-purchased CityPASS booklet, look at the inside cover, to find the expiration date